Seema Thakral is a Research Associate with Charfac, Available Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences), Masters in Pharmacy (Pharmaceutics), Bachelor in Pharmacy, Delhi University, India
- Thakral S., Suryanarayanan R. 2015. Salt formation during freeze-drying - an approach to enhance indomethacin dissolution. Pharmaceutical Research, 10.1007/s11095-015-1732-0.
- Bansal K, Baghel US, Thakral S. 2015. Construction and Validation of Binary Phase Diagram for Amorphous Solid Dispersion Using Flory-Huggins Theory. AAPS PharmSciTech 10.1208/s12249-015-0343-8.
- Thakral, S. 2014. Study of moisture sorption behavior of urea inclusion compounds with aliphatic guests and with linear polymers. J Phys Org Chem, 27, 76-86.
- Thakral S., et al 2013. Prediction of drug-polymer miscibility through the use of solubility parameter based Flory-Huggins interaction parameter and the experimental validation: PEG as model polymer. Journal of Pharmaceutical Science, 102, 2254-2263.
- Thakral S. et al, 2013. Eudragit: A technology evaluation. Expert Opinion in Drug Delivery, 10, 131-49.
- Arora KD,Thakral S., Suryanarayanan R, 2013. Instability in theophylline and carbamazepine hydrate tablets: Cocrystal formation due to release of lattice water. Pharmaceutical Research, 30, 1779-1789.
- Thakral, S., et al 2009. Tablet coaters of the future: The continuous drum coaters. Innovations in Pharmaceutical technology, 70-73.
- Thakral, S., et al, 2008. Urea co-inclusion compounds of 13-cis retinoic acid for simultaneous improvement of dissolution profile, photostability and safe handling characteristics. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 60, 7, 823-900.
- Thakral, S., et al. 2008. Adduction of amiloride hydrochloride in urea through a modified technique for the dissolution enhancement. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 97, 3, 1191-1202.
- Thakral, S., et al. 2008. Urea inclusion compounds of glipizide for improvement in dissolution rate. Journal of Inclusion Phenomena and Macrocyclic Chemistry, 60, 203-207.
- Thakral, S., et al. 2007. Urea inclusion compounds of enalapril maleate for improvement of pharmaceutical characteristics. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 59 (11) 1501-1507.