Location: 22 Shepherd Labs
Contacts: John Suddhard-Bangsrud
- Vertical sample stage with vacuum hold down can accommodate up to 200mm diameter samples.
- Automated angle of incidence from 20° to 90°.
- Working spectral range of 250-1100nm.
- Automated sample mapping (150mm by 150mm XY).
- Single-chamber monochromator.
- AutoRetarder-Woollam patented technology provides highest accuracy on any sample. Also allows for advanced measurements like Depolarization, Anisotropy, and Mueller-Matrix
- Operator computer: Pentium-4, 512MB RAMN, 80GB hard drive, CDRW, 17" Flat Panel monitor and Windows XP Pro; CD and DVD R/RW and USP ports for data access/transfer.