Chemical Hygiene Plan Appendices
Appendix A: 29 CFR 1910.1450, Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
Appendix B: Limits of Exposure to Toxic and Hazardous Substances
Appendix C: Other Standards and Guidelines
Appendix D: Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: Handling and Disposal of Chemicals
- Chapter 1, Prudent Practices, "The Culture of Laboratory Safety"
- Chapter 5, Prudent Practices, "Working with Chemicals"
- Chapter 6, Prudent Practices, "Working with Laboratory Equipment"
Appendix F: Standard Operating Procedures
- X-ray Scattering Facility Safety Review
- Use of Osmium Tetroxide and Ruthenium Tetroxide
- Use of Hydrofluoric Acid
Appendix H: Annotated Bibliography and Audio/Visual Materials Reference
Appendix I: Script, "Laboratory Chemicals and Your Health"
Appendix J: Incident Report Form
Appendix K: Duties of a Departmental Laboratory Safety Officer
Appendix L: Department of Environmental Health and Safety - Staff and Services
Appendix M: Form BA725a - Laboratory Safety Standard Training Record